- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
GREAT LOCATION!...MUST SEE THIS SOUGHT AFTER 55+ BUILDING WITH A WELCOMING LOBBY AND INVITING SITTING AREA!...This 1bedroom, 1bath, 2nd floor unit boasts an open concept kitchen/living room, 6 appliance package and 'WALK IN' SOAKER TUB! Other features include in suite laundry, sunny Bay Window and a south facing balcony. Adding even more value is the several amenities such as fitness area, recreation room, 'stadium seating' theater, car wash and a social room, that opens onto an oversized patio, which is GREAT FOR ENTERTAINING FRIENDS and FAMILY! The close proximity of shopping, public transportation/LRT, NE Medical Health Centre and easy access to Manning and Anthony Henday Freeway makes this home a SOUND INVESTMENT!...REWARD YOURSELF, WITH CAREFREE LIVING, TODAY!
Courtesy of Ed Massa
Brokerage: Re/Max Elite