- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Perfect home for first time home buyer, investor or even a builder for redevelopment opportunity ! This cute, updated bungalow is situated on 1 1/2 lots and zoned RF3! Main floor features Central A/C, hardwood flooring, 2 good sized bedrooms along with a full bath. Basement is fully finished with a separate entry along with 2 other bedrooms, 3 piece bathroom. Garage is over sized, heated and insulated. Back yard is huge and fully fenced with RV parking and RV gate access. This location also provides easy access to Yellowhead Trail and WayneGretzky Drive. Coliseum and Edmonton Expo Centre is just within Minutes !Brochure
Courtesy of Ying Kit Yu
Brokerage: 2% Realty Edge