- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This beautiful home is sure to impress with its executive finishes and style! It looks and feels brand new! Home comes with all the Master Builder upgrades - large, bright foyer that is open to above, granite countertops, hardwood floors, Italian tile floors and backsplashes, triple pane windows, luxurious cabinetry, upgraded LED lighting, extra windows in hallway and bathroom, premium appliances, kitchen with huge island, walk-in pantry and breakfast area beside a beautiful 3-sided fireplace. Upstairs you will find three big bedrooms with large windows. Master suite comes with gorgeous 3-piece bath, walk-in-closet, and a view of the stunning backyard. No expense was spared on the magnificent low-maintenance landscaping worth over $30,000! Cobblestone walks, fire pit, artificial turf, rock, and a large two-tier deck with gas BBQ hookup – all ready for your enjoyment. Walking distance to a brand new K-9 school, Walmart, and shopping. Minutes to Anthony Henday Drive
Courtesy of Nina Pronchuk
Brokerage: Realty Executives Challenge