- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Live in ultimate luxury. This Cozy bach one bath unit located on the top floor with good size balcony is ideal for first time home buyer or investors looking to add to their portfolio. Building features indoor pool, fitness room, tennis court, daycare. Low condo fees which include ALL UTILITIES. Dont let this opportunity pass you by.
Courtesy of Jean-Paul Noujaim
Brokerage: Realty Executives Alternate