- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to this cozy two bed bi level half duplex that is great for the first time home buyer or savvy investor looking to add another property to their portfolio.Spacious functional layout with Large loft over kitchen,Tons of storage throughout unit. New stove, new dishwasher, fridge,washer, dryer, Condo has redidi all roofs last year. Right across from shopping, public transportation, minutes to schools and all other amenities, visitor parking available in rear of complex.
Courtesy of Jean-Paul Noujaim
Brokerage: Realty Executives Alternate