- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to this Cozy 3 Bedrooms/2 Storey Townhouse! Features Large & Bright Living Room boasts Brand new Laminate flooring & Painting, Patio doors lead to Deck & fenced Yard. Kitchen with New Flooring adjacent to Dining area. Upper floor has 3 Good-sized Bedrooms. All Bedrooms with French doors, Large Windows & New Carpet Floorings. Full Bathroom with Ceramic Flooring, Backsplash tile, Glass/Mirror Shower Doors. Fully Finished Basement with Open Concept Living Room, Storage room, 1/2 Bathroom & Laundry area. Recent upgrades: Brand new Laminate/Carpet/Vinyl floorings. Brand new Painting/Light Plates/Light Fixtures/Door/Newer Shingles & Windows, ect... Only a block walking distance to School. Easy access to Public Transportation, Shopping Centre, River Valley Walkways & all amenities! Immediate possession available. Just move in & enjoy!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Wendy Lam
Brokerage: Re/Max Elite