- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 4 Level Split
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
First time on the market since original owners purchased in 1967, this four bedroom split is ready for some sweat equity. Perfect for the first time buyers with a green thumb or young family. Seldom do you get a chance at .32 acres in a starter or investment home. Close to schools, shopping, entertainment and more. Along with the HUGE CORNER LOT other features include the detached double garage and large addition with four season sun room. The upper level offers two bedrooms and four piece bath. The main level has the living room, kitchen, dining room and a separate door leading to the addition and sun room. Third level houses two additional bedrooms and a three piece bathroom. Finally the basement has mechanical, laundry and a rec room.
Courtesy of Bradley Ward
Brokerage: Re/Max Professionals