- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Investors, first time buyers, or parents with kids going to post secondary school, here is a great 2 bedroom main floor unit in Bearspaw Manor. Excellent location with public transportation close by and quick access to the Anthony Henday. This unit features a nice floor plan is freshly painted and shows very well. 2 great features not found in most units in this price range are IN SUITE LAUNDRY and UNDERGROUND PARKING. Bus stop and convenience store just steps away, and the building is across the street from a park and playground. Green space and walking trails right out the back door. Excellent ValueBrochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Bernie Krec
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Arteam Realty