- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Investors, first time buyers, or parents with kids going to post secondary school, here is a great 2 bedroom main floor unit in Bearspaw Manor. Excellent location with public transportation close by and quick access to the Anthony Henday. This unit features a nice floor plan and offers in suite laundry and underground parking. Bus stop and convenience store just steps away, and the building is across the street from a park and playground. Green space and walking trails right out the back door.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Bernie Krec
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Arteam Realty