- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
LOCATED ON THE HIGHLY DESIRED, AND VERY SOUGHT AFTER VICTORIA PROMENADE, THIS 2 BED & 2 BATH UNIT PROVIDES GREAT VIEWS AND EVEN BETTER AMBIANCE. Have the DOWNTOWN CORE and The RIVER VALLEY all at YOUR DOORSTEP; TRULY THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS. This unit offers a VERY SPACIOUS FLOOR PLAN, LAMINATE FLOORING, LARGE BEDROOMS, AND TONNES of STORAGE/CLOSET SPACE. Living room features a CORNER GAS FIREPLACE perfect for our long and cold Edmonton winter's and SOOTH FACING VIEWS OF THE PROMENADE. Kitchen is spacious and offers a TILE BACK-SPLASH as well as a raised EATING BAR. Dining area is EXTREMELY SPACIOUS and PERFECT FOR ENTERTAINING and large family gatherings. The MASTER BEDROOM features a LARGE WALK-IN CLOSET, 4 PIECE EN-SUITE and offers ACCESS TO THE PATIO as well. Walking distance to the shops on 124 STREET, THE NEW BREWERY DISTRICT, MACEWAN UNIVERSITY, THE ROYAL GLENORA CLUB and only a short hike across the river to WHYTE AVE and THE UNIVERSITY OF ALBERTA. Storage locker provided as well. Do not miss out!
Courtesy of Shane Gwilliam
Brokerage: Sable Realty Corp