- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to this former Daytona show home featuring The Passat floor plan boasting over 1,660 sq. ft. of living space. With an open concept floor plan, the kitchen features corner pantry, pots and pans drawers and a raised eating bar overlooking the spacious dinette. The living room is sure to impress with oversized windows and custom window treatments throughout. The main floor is complete with BRAND NEW red oak hardwood flooring and a flex room for future office/den/formal dining room. Upstairs you will find a generous laundry room, two oversized bedrooms with build-in shelving and a master suite with his and her closets and master suite with jetted, corner soaker tub and his and her sinks. Fully landscaped with 10x12 deck with BBQ gas line. Upgrades include central air conditioning, built in speaker system, alarm system, high-efficient furnace, 9' ceiling on main floor and Eldorado stone on exterior front. Located steps to spray park, schools, rec centre, shopping and public transit.Brochure
Courtesy of Darlene Reid
Brokerage: Rock Point Realty