- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Visit website at willhickey.com for more information. Looking for that tranquil, peaceful adult living in a 50+ community, enjoy carefree living in this well-kept 1/2 duplex bungalow in Bearspaw. The main level features 2 good size bedrooms, four piece main bath plus the convenience of the washer & dryer on the same level. As you enter you’ll be amazed with the size & spaciousness of the home decorated neutral color pallet. The spacious living room has sliding door access to the back patio deck with no neighbors behind plus backs onto a beautiful greenbelt. The fully finished lower level adds extra living space with a large family room, a 3rd bedroom, 3 piece bathroom & hobby room. Other amenities include a single attached garage, onsite recreation & social building with kitchen & party room. Enjoy the close proximity to nature with Bearspaw Lake & Park. Visit realtor’s website for more information.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Shane McCarthy
Brokerage: Re/Max Elite