- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Fantastic family home tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac. Are you looking for a bright open floor plan with a large yard in a great location? Look no further! This 4 bedroom 2.5 bath home has a great floor plan. The kitchen has plenty of cupboards and working space. Formal dining area as well as a second sitting room with fireplace on the main floor, just off the kitchen area creating an excellent vibe for entertaining. The master bedroom is very large, with a full ensuite with over sized Jacuzzi tub and walk through closet. Two large additional bedrooms and another full bath complete the upper floor. The basement is partially developed with an additional large bedroom. Some of the many features are upper floor laundry, direct access to the garage from the inside of the home, newer HWT, some new windows, new GDO, paint and so much more. Huge back yard with deck and patio, spacious fire pit area perfect for those long summer nights. All you have to do is move in. Welcome Home!
|Sunday, April 30||2-4 pm|
Colleen Terlson at 780-803-8600
Courtesy of Colleen Terlson
Brokerage: Re/Max Professionals