- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to “The Lodge at Lewis Estates” steps from golf course and great picnic and park area. This exceptionally maintained 2 bedroom unit is a former show suite and has a view of the golf course from private patio. Features include 9” ceilings, in floor heating, chef’s kitchen with granite countertops, ceramic tiles, under cabinet lighting, large island, large pantry, master bedroom with 4 piece en-suite, spacious walk in closet and garden door leading to patio, good sized 2nd. bedroom, large livingroom leading to patio, in-suite laundry, and air conditioner unit. Open concept and neutral décor throughout. This upscale 30+ complex features keyless entry, extensive sound-proofing, 2 car wash bays, theatre room, sauna, roof top deck for entertaining, hot tub, BBQ, exercise room and party/games room. Unit includes heated underground parking stall and large storage cage. Walking distance to Lewis Bus Terminal and shopping plaza. Ready to move in and enjoy all the amenities this complex has to offer!
Courtesy of Anne Fry
Brokerage: RE/MAX Excellence