- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Exceptional View Property! RARE FIND...Original Owner, CUSTOM BUILT by LENDORFF. 3+1 BEDROOMS ABOVE GRADE...full bath and bedroom on main plus a generous sized OFFICE/DEN. Vaulted Ceilings in living room, NEW TRIPLE PANE WINDOWS THROUGHOUT, 2 NEW HIGH EFFICIENCY FURNACES, 2 NEW CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONERS, Cedar Shake Shingles, poured concrete flower beds, OVER 3,020 S.F. of living space above grade, spacious rooms throughout, brick feature wood burning fireplace and wet bar in family room, huge custom kitchen with Centre island and breakfast nook all OVERLOOKING A PRIVATE PARK RESERVE. The oversized master suite has a 4 pc Jacuzzi ensuite, a large walk-in closet and bay window with stunning sunny south exposure views of the park. The fully fenced south facing yard has an oversized deck and a new concrete patio perfect for entertaining the largest family gatherings. The basement is newly insulated and wide open...ready for development! A RARE OPPORTUNITY AND LOCATION...Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Greg Steele
Brokerage: RE/MAX Excellence