- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 4 Level Split
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Huge Yard and Huge Family Fun..in the Lakes District, tranquil Lago Lindo, this lovely 3 plus 1 four level split has all the expected upgrades. The safety and peace of mind of a quiet cul-de-sac is a bonus along with the almost 6000 sqft backyard, and room for a shed and an RV. The home has been well cared for with recent replacements. The furnace and the HWT are newer. Windows are done. The shingles still have years of warranty and look like the day they were placed. A good sized attached garage with an automatic plus a man door on the side has just been dry walled and insulated. Laminate in the kitchen and living room and carpet in the bedrooms and family room add to comfort and easy cleaning in the high traffic areas. In the lower level you will find a spacious family room, bedroom and shower room all graced by large windows and a real wood fireplace. The bedrooms are all generously sized and the master has an ensuite and walk-in closet. Bay windows front and back yield lots of light
Courtesy of Kenneth Foster
Brokerage: Realty Executives Polaris