- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
LIFE IS GOOD in Cloverdale Hill! Whether you love watching the sun shine over the peaceful river valley in the daytime or the sparkling lights of the downtown skyline in the evening, this immaculate 2 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath condo offers you views of both! It's not only the views that are breathtaking. Enter to be dazzled by the expansive open floor plan, filled will high quality finishing & a tasteful decor which will lend itself to a multitude of decorating styles. The great room area offers opportunity for a fluctuation of space between living & dining, while the gourmet kitchen, with its abundance of cabinetry, counters & spacious island allows for free conversation between chef & guests. Dual master bedrooms each feature full ensuites & will comfortably house full bedroom sets. Storage is in abundance both inside the unit & in the underground, heated parkade with your own titled, oversized parking stall & double size storage cage. All this, located steps from parks, trails & the river valley. A Must See!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Maya Day
Brokerage: Century 21 A.L.L. Stars Realty Ltd