- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to the beautiful neighbourhood of Matt Berry! This wonderful 4 bedroom home offers new hardwood throughout, updated gorgeous oiled bronzed hardware , architecturally unique staircase & double height ceiling in the front entry! The current owners have lovingly cared for this home for 23 years & their attention to detail is not common today! Enter the main foyer & view the wide floor plan with living & dining room on the left as well as oversized den & separate laundry room next to the garage. The white kitchen boasts oversized island, natural light & view of the yard & eat-in kitchen. The family room & gas fireplace is open to the kitchen for great entertaining! Head upstairs to the 4 bedrooms & open concept design with feature balcony over the foyer. The master suite boasts walk-in closet, room for reading area, & amazing open concept 5 piece bathroom with skylight for natural light. New shingles, new hardwood & tile, new hardware, t-rex deck, & fresh modern colours makes this a turn key home !
Courtesy of Chris Miller
Brokerage: Re/Max Real Estate