- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This fantastic 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 parking stall, PET and FAMILY friendly main floor condo unit is located in the well maintained and desirable building of Hudson Condominiums. Located in the heart of Hudson, minutes to the Anthony Henday, shopping, schools and parks, this is a great location for a first-time buyer, anyone looking for a maintenance free lifestyle, or as an investment property. The unit features many upgrades including laminate flooring, new carpets and baseboards as well as new lighting. The open concept living/dining/kitchen features is a great layout for entertaining friends. The kitchen has dark cabinetry, black appliances, as well as a peninsula eat-up island. There is plenty of space for a dining room table. The living room features sliding patio doors to the balcony. There are 2 bedrooms in the unit, as well as a large laundry room with extra storage space. The master has a walkin closet as well as a full ensuite. And the second bedroom has a full bathroom beside it.Brochure
Courtesy of Rod Thompson
Brokerage: Sellerinvite.Com (Edmonton)