- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This is the one! Over 1000 sq ft of living space in this unique open-beam spectacular bi-level. Perfect for the first time home buyer or investor! 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom...close to schools, parks, shopping, public transportation,and easy access to Anthony Henday. Freshly painted, newer furnace, hot water tank, deck, exterior doors, windows. Wood burning fireplace. West-facing yard overlooking park. One assigned parking stall is included in price.You could own this for less than what you pay for rent! Ideal location, Ideal Home, Ideal investment.
Courtesy of Angelica Kobek
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City