- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This is the one! Over 1000 sq ft of living space in this unique open-beam spectacular bi-level. Perfect for the first time home buyer or investor! 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom...close to schools, parks, shopping, public transportation,and easy access to Anthony Henday. Freshly painted, newer furnace, hot water tank, deck, exterior doors, windows. Wood burning fireplace. West-facing yard overlooking park. One assigned parking stall is included in price.You could own this for less than what you pay for rent! Ideal location, Ideal Home, Ideal investment.