- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Montorio built home, Almost 1330 Sq ft 2 story duplex in Walker Summit. Features, ceramic tile flooring, laminate, and laundry room on the main floor. 3 roomy bedrooms on upper level complete with large closet and 4 piece en-suite in master bedroom. The cook will appreciate the handy work island. Well kept and almost new .It is worth seeing it if you are an Investor or a First Time buyer.
Courtesy of Lakhwinder Brar
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City