- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Stylish two bedroom ground floor condo on quiet residential street in Blue Quill across from a park, close to schools, shopping, and public transportation! Galley style kitchen with built in dishwasher, full size appliances and ceramic tile flooring, spacious living room with newer laminate flooring through to good sized bedrooms and beautifully finished bathroom! Ceiling fans in each bedroom and dinette, in-suite storage, newer sliding patio door to southwest facing balcony with gated railing!
Courtesy of Tracy Krawchuk
Brokerage: 2% Realty Pro