- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Beautiful 5 bedrooms and 3 full baths 2,524 sq.ft. two storey in Brintnell. The main floor features two storey high California knockdown ceiling in the foyer and living room. Beautiful hardwood and tile flooring. Granite countertops in the kitchen and all bathrooms. Formal dining room with bay window and coffered ceiling. Gorgeous kitchen has island with extended eating bar, upgraded cabinets with crown mouldings, and tile backsplash. Spacious breakfast nook with bay window and garden door access to the large deck. Large family room with big window, gas fireplace, and built-in wall unit. Large bedroom and a 4 pcs. bath on the main floor. The upper floor offers a loft, four large bedrooms, and a 4 pcs. main bath. Master bedroom has bay window, walk-in closet, and luxurious 4 pcs. ensuite with jetted tub and separate shower. Unspoiled basement. Fenced and landscaped. Double attached garage with extra wide driveway for extra parking.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Simon Chong
Brokerage: Re/Max Real Estate