- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Matt Berry Bi-Level siding green space and a fantastic walking path! Nice curb appeal with stucco exterior and bay window feature in the master bedroom. Tiled entry with a bright modern chandelier greets you as you step into the spacious living room finished with maple hardwood. Relax in the family room off the kitchen complete with a cozy fireplace. Cook in the raised panel maple island kitchen with stainless steel appliances, tile floor, and a nice sized pantry. Morning coffee's or bbq's can certainly be enjoyed on the deck. There are 2 bedrooms and a full bath finish off the main floor. Above the garage is the master suite equipped with a 5 piece jetted en-suit. Down in the basement you will love the 2 ample sized bedrooms, 4 piece bath and super handy summer kitchen. Another family room area is great for movie night with the family, and your bound to stay warm and cozy in the double attached garage. The yard is larger than most and is great for your entire family to enjoy, see it and you will love it!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Ryan Dutka
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City