- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 4 Level Split
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Exceptional opportunity for that growing family. 3+1 bedroom, 4 level split on a large corner lot is the perfect place to raise your family. Located a short walk from several schools, shopping and many other amenities. The kids can play in the huge back yard while you entertain on the large deck. The oversized, 24 ftt x 28 ft double garage with 16 ft wide door, is the handyman/mechanics dream.
Courtesy of Ryan Dutka
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City