- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Beautiful two storey with bonus room and offering over 1800 square feet in a quiet Ellerslie cul-de-sac. You will be impressed with a bright front entry with a central staircase, a formal dining room, &a large great room with gas fireplace accented with mantle and a tile surround. Main floor laundry with secure access to garage and a the convenience of a main floor two piece powder room. Finished basement with an extra bedroom & Recreation room, and storage. A double attached front drive garage. Absolutely huge pie shape lot. Great Ellerslie cul-de-sac close to all amenities & great access to all commute routes. Excellent value here & shows well.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Angelica Kobek
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City