- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 4 Level Split
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Over $100,000 in upgrades! This beautiful 4 level split has custom built cabinetry everywhere, for everything in your life! From the dark oak cupboards and pantry in the kitchen, to the bedroom with a desk and working murphy bed, down to the basement entertainment centre, and finally the lowest level with vast banks of drawers and cupboards, there is enough storage for everything! Freshly installed ¾ inch dark maple floors throughout two levels, then lush carpet in the upstairs and basement. The kitchen has a black marble tile floor, quartz countertops, glass backsplashes, and two built in dishwashers! All the windows and doors in the house were replaced in the last 3 years. The high efficiency furnace and hot water on demand are newer, both with extended warranties. Permits for all work done. The house is at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, with a pie shaped yard that is ready for entertaining with a two storey playhouse and a large deck. The above ground pool is not included.