- Building Type:
- 3 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Immediate possession...The "Lombard" by StreetSide Developments. Innovative 3 storey home design with 3 bedrooms. The main floor has a spacious foyer, storage area & mech. room. These rooms are off the attached double garage. The second floor is an open plan. The kitchen has a walk-in pantry & an island with a flush eating ledge. Off the living room is a deck with a vinyl surface & an aluminum railing. Both a powder room & laundry room are also on this level. On the top floor master bedroom has a walk-in closet & a 4 pce. ensuite. There are 2 other bedrooms & a full bath on this floor as well. Included are 6 appliances. The home has laminate, tile & carpet flooring. Professional landscaping & visitor parking are included. Maintenance fees are $156. Handy to transit & shopping. The price includes net GST with all rebates assigned to the builder. All property taxes TBA.
Courtesy of June Fediuk
Brokerage: Rancho Realty (Edmonton) Ltd