- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
AMAZING LOCATION! Welcome to this 743 ft2, 2 bedroom condo in Garneau. Perfectly located close to the University of Alberta, Whyte Ave, Downtown and River Valley. Ideal for a student, first time buyer or investor. This condo has been upgraded with laminate flooring and some new light fixtures. UPDATED open kitchen, dining and living room floorplan. Two nicely sized bedrooms and a UPDATED 4 piece bath. Same floor common laundry room just steps away. Includes one assigned parking stall. The building has done the roof , new furnance, new doors and electrical work. NO SIZE RESTRICTION on pets!
Courtesy of John Su
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Benchmark