- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Bi-level with SEPARATE ENTRY to the fully DEVELOPED BASEMENT. 5 Bedrooms, 2 Kitchens, separate Laundry for basement and main floor. HARDWOOD THROUGHOUT the main floor and impressive VAULTED ceilings. Formal Dining and Living Room, Family Room with gas fireplace, Sliding door to the new deck from the Breakfast nook, oak kitchen with raised island, NEW SS APPLIANCES, ceramic tiles. 2 large Bedrooms and a full Bath on the main. Huge Master Bedroom on the upper level with walk in closet, Bay windows, Ensuite with corner Jacuzzi. The basement has 2 Bedrooms, Living Room, Bay windows, SECOND KITCHEN, full 4 pce bath, newer laminate floors, SEPARATE ENTRANCE. Neutral colors, 9 feet ceilings. Double garage attached, insulated dry walled and painted. Elegant stucco exterior.
Courtesy of Michael Pavone
Brokerage: Re/Max Elite