- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This great unit is located within one of the friendliest, most desired complexes in south Edmonton. This quiet unit is at the rear of the complex and has had the main level flooring replaced as well as the installation of new LED lighting. There is lots of space downstairs with a family room, den, and a nice sized work/hobby room. There is also a cold room plus lots of storage. You will love the tree lined streets or sitting in front of the pond watching the geese and swans. There is a very active social club with potlucks and regular card games, billiards and just visiting with friends. The Recreation Centre is a great place to hold family gatherings.Brochure
Courtesy of William Hickey
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite