- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Never take a bus again! Fabulous downtown location close to Grant MacEwen University, Rogers Place, restaurants and shopping. This upscale 2 bedroom condo in The Venetian is situated on a quiet street. Superior concrete construction makes this home a good long-term investment. Your new home will be easy to maintain and features a bright living room with corner fireplace. The kitchen has beveled walnut cabinets, granite counter top, and stainless steel appliances. The master suite has a walk-in closet. There is a full 4 piece bathroom with a stylish counter-top sink. The second bedroom is off the living room and would make a great home office. There is in-suite laundry and a foyer entrance with coat closet. Amenities include a heated underground parking stall, bike & tire storage and a well appointed fitness room. Lots of on-street parking is complimented with 12 extra visitor stalls behind the complex. View today! This is your opportunity to enjoy carefree living.
Courtesy of Al Dredge
Brokerage: Re/Max Real Estate