- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome home! This cozy condo could be just what you need to enjoy downtown living! Steps to the river valley, minutes to the Kinsmen and a block from the beautiful legislature grounds, you get everything here! You're right in the heart of the fun outdoor activities and have no reason not to do that outdoor summer bootcamp in the valley! With 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms home, this home has a beautiful, open concept layout that lets in a lot of natural light with an east facing balcony. Cozy up in the winter with a warm, gas fireplace in the large living room and a kitchen with a lot of cupboards and storage space along with a dishwasher! The master bedroom is huge with an ensuite bathroom and walk-in closet! There is an underground heated parking stall and extra storage in front of the parking. Your cosmopolitan life awaits here at this lovely condo!
Courtesy of Loida Lumanlan
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City