- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Bright and clean 3 bedroom 2 storey home located just across street from park and playground. Laminated floor on main. Cosy living room with large windows. Open kitchen with maple cabinets, pantry, central island with breakfast bar, powerful hood fan and newer stainless steel appliances. Sunny dining area off rear door to low maintenance composite deck with gas hook up for BBQ. Main floor also features 2 pcs bath. Upstairs featuring 3 spacious bedrooms, full bath and laundry area. Master bedroom with walk in closet and 4 pcs ensuite. Basement unspoied with enclosed utility room with door and rough in plumbing for future bathroom. Newer 22 x 22 insulated double garage with loft storage. Fully fenced backyard with back lane access. Great location. close to schools, bus, shops, recreational centre and easy access to Anthony Henday and Whitemud freeway. Ideal family home.
Courtesy of Stephen Yip
Brokerage: Re/Max Real Estate Centre