- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 and Half Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Great opportunity for first time home buyers or investors! Wonderfully renovated CHARACTER HOME with 3+1 bedrooms, that is tucked away on a tree-lined street, in a central urban neighbourhood. Open concept living room and dining with plenty of natural light from the large front window, bay window, and patio doors. Upgraded kitchen has plenty of cabinets and counter space, with a corner pantry. Upstairs there are 3 good sized bedrooms, with new carpet in the master bedroom. The upper level can be used for storage, or upgraded to an additional bedroom with an en-suite. The lower level offers an additional bedroom, and a laundry area with sink. Only minutes from Downtown, NAIT, and walking distance to Stadium LRT station and amenities.
Courtesy of Pep Tavano
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Arteam Realty