- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
On a quiet tree-lined street this home located in King Edward Park boasts character & charm throughout. The open main floor displays updated windows & new stainless steel appliances. A good size living room, dining area with exposed brick and 4 piece bath finish off this level. All three bedrooms are located on the upper floor, and the full size basement with laundry is unspoiled and ready for your personal touches. To Finish off this unique home is a fully fenced yard and a rear drive double detached garage (1992). Shingles, furnace & hot water tank replaced in 2016. Mill Creek Ravine is within walking distance. Enjoy river valley trails, local coffee shops, restaurants, and many other amenities in the immediate area. Whyte Avenue and downtown are just minutes away in close proximity to Edmonton's food & entertainment hot spots. The RF3 zoned lot offers opportunity for major redevelopment, or move right in & love!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Jessie McCracken
Brokerage: YEGPro Realty