- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to this modern open concept home located in the desirable community of The Hamptons. Some of the features of this property include stainless steel appliances, engineered hardwood floors, stylish lighting throughout, large bedrooms, vaulted ceilings in the bonus room, and an expansive deck. This home also includes an upgraded kitchen with dark cabinetry, built in wine rack, and a large walk-thru pantry. This property is located across from Sister Annata Brockman School and large soccer fields; steps way from beautiful walking trails that will take you throughout the community. With easy access to Anthony Henday as well as Whitemud Drive you will be able to get to anywhere in the city with ease.
Courtesy of David Tomczyk
Brokerage: Realty Executives Progressive