- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
FULLY LOADED! Expect to be impressed when you enter this 1900 square foot 2 storey that is finished on all 3 levels. Offering 3+1 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, a modern open concept design with stunning island kitchen open to the dining nook and great room, bonus room with full wall of windows & 54" mounted plasma TV that stays, master with spa inspired ensuite, main floor laundry, fully fenced and landscaped back yard and professionally developed basement! Features of this beauty are many and include granite countertops in the kitchen and main floor bath, central air conditioning, central vac, sound insulating ceiling tiles in the basement, outdoor & bonus room speakers that stay with the house and the list goes on and on. This Coventry built home is next to a walking path that leads to popular A Blair McPherson school and also an easy walk to Superstore and Tim Hortons!