- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 5 Level Split
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Fabulous only begins to describe this amazing home! Approx 3000 sq ft of lovely living area, plus the full basement, and with an absolutely awesome layout. Beautiful oak kitchen with granite countertops, built in appliances. Eating area with garden door to the sun swept deck also overlooks the family room with oak feature wall & cozy fireplace. Every room is spacious. Master is huge & has an enormous walk in plus 3 pce ensuite. 3 full & 1 half plus a gorgeous Jacuzzi room, great for relaxing. Stunning south facing backyard is very nicely landscaped, has a maintenance free deck & vinyl fence. Pie shaped lot in a quiet cul-de-sac. Huge, 24x26 attached garage is heated. So many other great features including the main floor laundry, AC, 2x6 framing in & out. Pride of ownership is very evident in this home. Great location, great find, great buy!
Courtesy of Steve Balay
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Arteam Realty