- Building Type:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Walking distance to the Lake & Beach Club with convenient walking/cycling trails right outside your door this is the perfect location to start enjoying Lake life in Summerside. Top floor end unit condo with bright windows. Open great room concept living and dining room with patio doors to balcony with additional storage room. Maple kitchen cabinets accented by black appliances. Furnace room & laundry has additional storage space. 2 spacious bedrooms and master bedroom has a walk-in closet. DETACHED GARAGE keeps your car sheltered all year round. Having your own entry is also nice instead of having to wait for an elevator! In winter you can skate on the lake and ice fish, in the summer there is tennis, swimming, boating on kayaks, canoes, stand up paddle boards or pedal boats, you can even do a certified dive in the Lake. Great shopping, bars & restaurants nearby, close to airport, Anthony Henday, & transit service.
Courtesy of Rhonda Navratil
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City