- Building Type:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Be prepared to fall in love with this stylish 2 bedroom renovated unit; nothing to do, just move in: kitchen, bathroom, flooring, trim, paint have all been recently upgraded ( last 2 years). The unit has vinyl window; upgraded front and screen door and newer furnace and hot water tank. This is a well run and well taken care of property with recently installed new shingles, siding and freshly paved parking lot. Lots of storage with an outside storage unit, large pantry with shelves and a crawl space where you can keep your seasonal decorations, your winter tires and those infrequently used items. Step outside to a nicely paved patio with the fenced grassy area beyond which you will find an energized parking stall. Location is incomparable; you are steps to walking and skiing ravine trails, walking distance to LRT for University and downtown as well to shopping and YMCA. Quick access to Anthony Henday and Whitemud drive. Conveniently located and affordable, this is a lovely place to call home.
|Saturday, May 27||2-4 pm|
|Sunday, May 28||2-5 pm|
Vesna Farnden at 780-616-1536
Courtesy of Vesna Farnden
Brokerage: Homes & Gardens Real Estate Limited