- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- Raised Bungalow
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
SUITE Deal - Triple your options with this super unique raised bungalow that boasts over 1300 square feet with 3 bedrooms up, 3 kitchens, 3 living rooms and 3 full baths. Tucked away in desirable Hazeldean with wide tree lined streets this home has had some updates including shingles a few years ago, furnace 12 years ago, a couple new windows and some newer appliances. If you are handy, roll up your sleeves, you can build some fast equity here. Awesome access to U of A and downtown via public transit.