- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
What a pristine and well kept home located in the quiet cul-de-sac in Lago Lindo. Beautiful family home offering 3+2 bedrooms and a fully finished basement with a large family room and fireplace. Main level features large front bay window making the living room nice and cozy. Large kitchen, dining room and half bath complete this main level. Head on down to the basement where you will find not one but two HUGE bedrooms and a freshly done bathroom with full tile stand up shower. A spacious family room with fireplace and built in BOSE SPEAKER SYSTEM. Wait there is more. ONE OF THE LARGEST LOTS IN THE AREA WOW. A yard to die for with plenty of space for kids to play and entertaining. A massive over sized and heated garage that can fit 4 cars no problem or use as workshop. Underground sprinkler system keeps the curb appeal on this bad boy looking golf ready and lush. DONT MISS OUT ON THIS ONE.