- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
FIRST TIME HOME BUYER OR INVESTORS! Welcome to this lovely half duplex style condo in Millbourne Gardens. Situated ideally minutes away to Millgate transit center and a 30 minute commute to the University and Grant Macewan. This Bi-level layout features 967 sq. ft. of living space complete with 2BR, 1BA and open concept living area. Exposed cedar beams, oak laminate flooring and wood burning fireplace give you the cozy cottage feel. Newer windows and newer hot water tank reflect the overall condition of this well managed complex. Lots of storage space and in-suite laundry/furnace area. With all the landscaping and snow removal done for you, you can move in and enjoy! Welcome Home!
Courtesy of John-Paul Dumlao
Brokerage: Re/Max Elite