- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Rarely a truly great home with so much to offer comes available! This two storey family home backs directly onto the lake with a walk out basement that has a two bedroom suite with two private entrances. This mortgage helper makes this home affordable with half of your mortgage being paid. Walk in and you will see all the architectural details, very bright home with all the extra windows, two level deck and concrete patio, three sided fireplace, loads of closets and the prefect floor plan. Two huge gourmet kitchens with eight appliances included plus laundry & vacuum. Retreat to your beautiful kingsized peaceful master suite has a massive walk-in closet, spa like ensuite with separate shower and corner Jacuzzi tub. Beautiful views from every window of the lake, east facing gigantic back yard close to shopping, schools & transportation. Oversized double garage with great neighbours!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Natasha Stenzel
Brokerage: Realty Executives Masters