- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
WOW Where can you get 5 BEDROOMS and FULLY FINISHED BASEMENT FOR ONLY 369,900? Check out this home priced to sell in beautiful and desired community of Oxford. This bi-level is best priced home in the area and cheaper then rent. NEW PAINT, NEW CARPETS DONE FEB 15. AIR CONDITIONING, LARGE FAMILY ROOM IN THE BASEMENT WITH 2 BEDROOMS AND FULL BATH PLUS STORAGE. DOUBLE GARAGE ATTACHED. YOU WONT FIND A BETTER DEAL. TRULY A MUST SEE.
Courtesy of Zakari Mimouni
Brokerage: Re/Max Real Estate