- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
BEST DEAL IN THE COMPLEX! GREAT 1 BEDROOM CONDO ON 2ND FLOOR WITH INSUITE LAUNDRY, UPGRADED KITCHEN, GRANITE COUNTERTOPS & BLACK APPLIANCES. VINYL PLANK LAMINATE, NICE LAYOUT WITH WELL APPOINTED DINING SPACE AND MASTER BEDROOM OFF LIVING AREA. BALCONY FOR BBQing. YOU WILL LOVE THE UNDERGROUND PARKING ON COLD WINTER DAYS - NO MORE SCRAPING WINDOWS! LOW CONDO FEES OF $207/MO INCL. YOUR HEAT & WATER. CLOSE TO ALL RUTHERFORD AMENITIES (GAS, GROCERY, RESTAURANTS ETC.) AND QUICK ACCESS TO 111 ST. (JAMES MOWATT TRAIL) AS WELL AS CALGARY TRAIL AND THE HENDAY.
Courtesy of Wendy Hamel
Brokerage: Re/Max Real Estate