- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome home to largest of the floorplans in this newer,2010 neatly maintained building- 1373 -including the balcony! There are two huge bedrooms. The tasteful master bedroom has a 4 piece en-suite bathroom. The 2nd bedroom is large enough for an additional sitting area! Privacy is key to this amply sized den. The centrally located living room boasts a wall mounted 55 inch TV! (Both wall mounted TVs stay: the other one is 52"). There is a fully tiled kitchen and eating area. The appliances are all stainless steel including the convenient over the range microwave. The cabinets are modern in a chocolate maple and are capped with a tile backsplash. The in-suite storage means all of your treasures are close at hand. The top of the line front load washer and dryer are also at your finger tips. There is security cameras in all common areas. This unit comes with a titled underground parking space that is directly across from the elevator and the other parking space just outside the back exit.