- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Beautiful Over 1300 Sq Ft Vaulted Ceilings Bi-Level Presents; Gleaming Hardwood Floors; Tastefully Painted W/Natural Tones Including A Feature Wall To Complete The Decor, Mirrored Closet Doors, 2+1 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Great Room Concept, Raised Island/Breakfast Bar, 4 Stainless Steel Appliances In The Gorgeously Appointed Chef's Kitchen, Decorative Boxed Windows For Lots Of Natural Light To Include Privacy Shades For The Evening, Master Retreat In The Upper Level W/Large Walk-In-Closet & 4Pc Ensuite, Fully Finished Lower Level To Include Lovely Bright & Cheery Family Room & An Additional Oversized Bedroom The Flooring Consists Of Laminate & Carpeting, The Laundry Room Boasts A Front Loading Washer & Dryer. Just Steps From The Kitchen Is A Fully Fenced & Landscaped Back Garden W/Three Decks 10x10 & 16x16 plus another 10x10 Deck , Double Attached Drywalled & Insulated Garage On A Cul-De-Sac In The Prestigious Area Of Hudson.
Courtesy of Abe Othman
Brokerage: Re/Max Elite