- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Fantastic Former Show Home in a newer well located townhouse complex close to Downtown, NAIT, Grant MacEwan and Royal Alexander Hospital. This spotless bareland half-duplex condo offers many features such as an oversized single attached garage that allows an extra parking stall, new vinyl plank flooring, open floor plan, bright white kitchen with raised upper cabinets, walk-in pantry, island with extended eating bar, all six appliances, built-in vacuum, all window coverings, 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, two master bedrooms both have walk-in closets, freshly painted, a fully finished basement with a family room, full four piece bathroom, & bedroom. Sit on your large front covered porch in this cul-de-sac location and or enjoy a family BBQ on you large rear deck. This prefect location right by the park, close to Kingsway Garden Mall, Steps to the New LRT, and a view of the Armoury.
Courtesy of Natasha Stenzel
Brokerage: Realty Executives Masters