- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to Brintnell Gardens. This attractive 2 storey home offers 3+1 Bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, fully finished basement, and backs onto walking path. Open floor plan and vaulted ceilings give you the feeling of grand spaciousness. The kitchen offers ceramic tile flooring, granite counter tops, corner pantry and an abundance of counter and cupboard space. Hardwood flooring flows throughout the dinette and family room. The inviting family room offers vaulted ceilings large picture windows and gas fireplace. Master room is grand in size and offers a large walk in closet and ensuite with a relaxing jet tub. The fully finished basement offers a large bonus/rec area with an additional gas fireplace. Lower level is finished off with a large 4 th bedroom, a 3 piece bathroom, laundry & huge storage room. Double attached garage offers 220 wiring. Close to all amenities and schools, Manning Town Centre and Anthony Hendy. Fabulous home don't miss out!
Courtesy of Tammy Booth
Brokerage: 2% Realty Pro